Wednesday, August 22, 2007

and we have take off...

So after 36 years I've finally move out of my Father's house. Mark the day - August 18, 2007. The day my dad became a bachelor again. He must be the happiest perzone. I texted him the other day to thank him and promise that I will invite him over to cook for him and he replied with a very fatherly "Welcome. Enjoy the challenge"...HAHA!!!

Most of the long weekend I spent with DSJ discussing what to do with my stuff, where to put other stuff, what stuff to purge and what stuff to buy. Its really hard moving from a bigger house to a small 39 sq mt. condo unit, but in fairness to my baby and I we did it and we even managed, believe it or not, A "WALK-IN CLOSET" HAHAHA!!!

So far its been fun. I love the sureal feeling of leaving for work, then crossing the street, and 2 seconds later i'm at the office na. I also love coming home without having to drive or break a sweat. To top it all of...i really love being able to come home for lunch (c/o DSJ cooking - hehe!).

My stress now is the monthly bills. I've paid them before but my greatest fear is MERALCO. kasi naman I need my aircon. Pero bahala na...anyway sabi nga sa Endo "God will provide" hehe!

So much fun! I actually thing I've lost weight from the move:-)

2 comments:

A said...

A very belated congratulations! Inggit ako, in fairness. And I have a very jologs tip about making tipid with the electricity. Which is why I won't mention it here. Hahahahahaha!

Caye said...

Haha!!! Tell me na quick...the bills are piling up as we speak.