Monday, January 1, 2007

Day 1

Day 1 of this blog also marks the end of one of the most special holiday seasons in my life. I was prepared for the usual December activities but because of an incredible group of people it turned out to be full of amazing experiences. The Chums are the coolest bunch of nerds I have ever met and I can’t wait to see more of you in 2007.

Gidge is still abroad and this will be our second consecutive Christmas apart (I hate how it is so hard to get an American visa. Anyway, the dyslexic digresses…) but my savior from loneliness this year was Corinne…MUSHFEAST 2K6!!! The ever-reliable Pops was there also but we gave him chance to work and be a student.

The season ended with a short roadtrip to Tagaytay with Popie, Corinne and Mac…we ate crispy pata, bulalo, sisig and laing, talked about life (us looking back at the past and Mac looking ahead)…and typical of us not knowing when to quit while we were ahead, we decided to squeeze everything we could out of the time left and watch Zsa Zsa Zathurna. It was an anti-climactic way to end the season of love but I’ll take every single second possible with them.

Christmas 2006 is over and 2007 begins for me in a few hours when I report for work again, but I am no longer sad because I know 2007 will be an incredible year and you will read all about it here…

2007 MANTRA: WORK HARDER AND PLAY HARDEST!!!

2 comments:

graspingtoes said...

woohoo!!! blogger boy!

Alex A. said...

super congratulations on starting the blog! that's one thing scratched off the list :)