Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Leaving Vaguelandia

Funny how your profile on Friendster is somewhat the official declaration of your status. Hehe! Well for those of you who have been checking us out...KAMI NA:-) Our Vaguelandia vacation is over and I'm excited for what's ahead. If possible i'd like to take Lalaland with us though. WOOHOO!!! This is going to be a fun ride:-)

If you don't like mush...stop reading here.

With all the little credibility i have left let me just say that you are the most amazing person I know and I adore you to death. Trust me...this is going to work:-)

2 comments:

A said...

Hahahahahaha Joe was right! Leave some room naman for the imagination, man!

Seriously, happy for you both. :) Naks.

Caye said...

Haha! Thanks...unfortunately I’m really sappy when it comes to these things (at least for now). Will find coolenss later.