Monday, April 9, 2007

Shaping up in 2007

I bumped into a good friend the other day who knew about what had happened earlier this year. Amazing this person. We spoke briefly about how what I did was understandable and how everything will all turn out better for everyone in the end. It really boils down to making the choices that are right for you and living with it. This encounter really lifted my spirits and made me think about how things are shaping up and how I actually have much to be thankful for.

Anyway…

Despite a rather tumultuous start, 2007 seems to be making a turn for the better. I hope this realization doesn’t jinx it but I feel the need to be thankful for a lot of things. My office inbox is now down to 300 (from 1350), my projects at work are making progress, my room looks clean and organized, although all I really did was move my clutter to the other room, I’m down to 167lbs. (Only 12lbs to go to reach my ideal weight), and the weather in Vagulandia is the best its ever been. All I need now is more time and money.

Still a lot of plans for the year - moving out, travel, visit Mom, save money, pay loans, work on my 100 things to do list…all exciting and fun things. I’m watching less TV and living more.

I hope I can keep this up.

No comments: