Friday, May 11, 2007

Indoor Plumbing

This most stressful work week reached its peak, Tuesday when I got a call from my maid..."Cayi! Napotolan tayo ng tobig". I forgot to pay the Water bill! Kakahiya! Sanlo pa naman. "My Dad's gonna kill me!". Its one of the few bills I take care of at home...nakalimutan ko pa. Anyway, I rush home after work to check the sistern (it was full, phew!). So I pay the bill then call to have it reconected. To my think there is enough water for one more day. Wednesday, I get home..."Cayi! wala parin tobig!" and the sistern was 1/3 full, or 2/3s empty (depending on how you look at it). "day! wag ka munang maglaba at maligo ha" Haha! how mean...but my fathers wrath was formost on my mind. When my dad came home I pretended like nothing was wrong. Thursday, I take the shortest shower in the world, and hold my bowels till I get to the office...hehe! Praying to God that my dad dosen't run out of water while shampooing...Thoughts of that 80's commercial kept playing on my mind - "TUBIG!!!". DSJ suggested "tell him na!"...but I still felt I could get away with it if the water guy came that day. In the middle of my seminar I take a break to call the house..."ok na cayi"...suddenly the clouds parted, the sky turned bright and the world was right again:-)

I love indoor plumbing and I really need to move out na...

No comments: