Tuesday, May 22, 2007

On Old Friends

Had dinner last Saturday with my teacher group from La Salle. It surprised me how much I missed them. Anyway, we got to talking about how the older we get the less interested we are in aquiring new friends and the more we value old ones. This is true for me also, so when I do meet new people who become good friends I consider that a bonus. So I thank the universe for all that has happened and wait with anticipation for what is in store for me next.

On another topic, I think my adiction to TV is cured. Last night while channel surfing I came across some of my favorite shows. The ones that kept me up all night and prevented me from doing more productive stuff. I actually got board and shut the TV off to fix my room. GALING:-) Maybe my adictive energies are focused on other stuff. I still look forward to JOFAR though.

I'm feeling good about life...taking a major step soon...all is good. A little anxious about getting there. Still need to find motivation for work though.

No comments: