Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Bi-Polar Personality

Extremes of happiness and sadness. This roller coaster of emotions is foreign to me. I used to be such a stable guy. I have never felt more alive…but I do need to find balance.
_______________________________________

My officemates, friends and family have noticed something different about me. They ask if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. My common answer…”If you really want to find out – buy me a drink”.
_______________________________________

My birthday is coming up and I will be entering my late 30’s…don’t feel old though. I’m not sure if a celebration is in order given my current situation however, there will definitely be drinking involved.

4 comments:

Leoy said...

I'm there man!

Caye said...

Woohoo!!! PARTY!!!

Anonymous said...

Let's party!!! It's our birthday soulfriend!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.