Thursday, March 29, 2007

Super Friends

These past few weeks have been hard and good at the same time. But what surprized me was that people noticed something wrong. Even people I was not close to - “Parang may iba sayo, hindi ka naman ganyan”. Some were just looking for chismis but others were genuinely concerned. They actually amazed me…apparently I had a lot of good people around me. So I started opening up to them one by one and before I knew it I was feeling better. They were willing to listen and actually put me in my place.

I was also surprised at how some friends judged. But I couldn’t blame them…apparently they are “women in the park”.

I am happier now and somehow people see it…hey! maybe im fixing myself na. The only problem is I can't slack of at work anymore "because of personal problems". Haha!

5 more pounds to go!!!

No comments: