Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...

I just had the best birthday weekend ever! 3 days of celebrating...It started of at midnight of the 23rd with my 2 bestest and most reliable friends in the world. The only 2 friends whose happiness I would put ahead of mine. This triumvirate ROCKS!!! I love you both...although now one more than the other...hehe!

I went to work on my birthday. It was a little quiet at first but when I went around to announce my bday, greetings started coming. HAHA! Can't just wait around for what you want right? The day ended with a lot of Indian food at Vaguelandia...SO BUSOG!!!

Then on the 24th we had the best bday party ever, thanks to ivy, - the best bdaymate in the world!!! It was the most stress-free celebration I’ve ever been involved in. The food was good and didn't run out and the drinks were more than enough. Even better, we were well below budget. I don't think I will ever have a party catered again...as long as kasama ko si Ivy magcelebrate.

Got all warm and fuzzy inside when I realized how many friends I had. It might have been the food or the drinks but I’m sure they were there for us as well...hehe! It was really nice to see old and new friends...specially at a time like this. Parang I want to throw another one just for the heck of it:-) Thanks soulfriend for always being there...and thanks to everyone who came:-)

The weekend ended with 5 Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts, coffee, a sushi buffet, and a Woody Allen movie at Vaguelandia. I could not ask for anything more. ..well maybe I could but for now…I am happy:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had the best birthday party with you soulfriend. Thanks for having it with me and bearing with my OC-ness!